IT Systems Management
At Dorset Software, we recognise how crucial it is that your business-critical IT systems operate at 100% efficiency, 100% of the time. If the worst should happen however, help is close at hand.
With decades of systems maintenance experience for organisations such as NHS Resolution and Waitrose, we're ideally placed to safeguard the ongoing stability of your business operations.
Typical support services Dorset Software offers include bespoke or off-the-shelf software support, maintenance of websites, intranets and extranets, staff software training and helpdesk provision. We also source any hardware necessary to bring your operations online.
If your problem is more specific or complex however, please contact one of our experienced account managers for a free consultation, anywhere in the UK.
Benefits of the Dorset Software approach:
- Lower your organisation's overheads. Efficiency savings can be made on often extensive recruitment and on-going training costs, as you simply benefit from our 25 years of systems maintenance experience.
- Ensure peace of mind. Dorset Software support engineers have spent many decades maintaining systems across sectors as diverse as health, manufacturing and local government. In short, there's no business-critical IT issue that we can't fix.
- Safeguard your day-to-day profitability with response times starting at just 15 minutes. With this level of efficiency, you'll be back to profitability in no time, allowing us to continue looking after your systems while you look after your business.
- Receive a personal service. Once incidents have been escalated to our dedicated team, support engineers are on hand to answer specific questions you have about the solution proposed. We remain just a single, reassuring phone call away during the entire process.
- Avoid running into similar troubles again, due to pro-active recommendations our team will make for improvements to a system, which ultimately provides your organisation with the additional functionality it needs to gain a competitive advantage.